Globber Elite Scooter Reviews
Almost everything you need to know is mentioned in the scooter’s name. But, I did say almost. Unlike traditional scooters with two wheels, this Globber elite scooter features two huge wheels at the front and small one at the back. So, the three wheels add to the stability and balance the scooter provides when in use.
It is great for beginners who are afraid of slips and falls. Moreover, the scooter features a Patented Secure Direction Button Lock at the front that helps it move in a straight line and also helps a child learn to balance the scooter fast.
Furthermore, the deck with an X-cross style makes the scooter turn very easily and also stay stable. The handles are adjustable so a number of children can use the scooter in turns and not face any problems. Furthermore, the build and material quality of the scooter is great that it can handle the torment that kids might impose on it quite easily.
You can choose between LED deck and LED wheel option which will give the scooter a unique look and also help you. keep track of your kids with those lights flashing. Also, the scooter is very easy to fold, carry and store with a weight capacity of 110 lbs.
- Perfect for under 6 years
- Max weight: Up to 110 lbs
- Bar Height: 26.5″ to 30.5″
- Barrings: ABEC 5
- Adjustable Bar
- With & Without LED Light
- Awesome Multi Color Variants
- Three wheels provide extra balance and stability.
- The two large wheels at the front increase the speed.
- Deck design makes it quite comfortable and also stable for kids.
- The direction lock system helps beginners to learn to balance and change directions fast.
- Excellent build and material quality.
- LED Deck or LED wheel option.
- Adjustable handles.
- Portable with an easy folding mechanism.
- I have complained of the LED lights not working.
- The bolts need to be tightened for safety or else the wheels may get detached.
- Not for adults.
TOP 3 Globber Elite Scooter IN 2022
Similar Item On Amazon: