Last Updated on
Life is awesome! If you feel it in deeper part on your mind with your most desired and loveable things. If scooter is your that dreams than you should also keep feet yourself to ride on it. Yes, we are talking about best kids Helmet! It will save you many unexpected accidental bad injuries. However, it doesn’t matter you are pro or expert but a helmet always be your good friend. Today, here we are covered Best 10 Kids Helmet for Scooter Riding in a short review.
Here we collect and organize few Helmet collection which are most trust-able in protection and cost worthy.
It is not tough enough to find the Best kids Helmets Scooter with great features and current trends model on running market. But our review will do it easier for you to make a decision to buy best helmets for kids, toddlers or obviously others.
So, Let’s Start!
Our Top-10 Best kids Helmet for Scooter Riding Review that We Collect for You.
Why not try to see at a glance Amazon Price our listed Helmet Collection in bellow. Before going to read our full review article.
If you wish though! Otherwise skip this and look foreword.
Our Listed Top-9 Helmet:
Razor V-17 Youth Multi-Sport Helmet:
Affordable price, durability, cool graphics and design with superior security and protection commitment given by the brand Razor in their V-17 helmet. In this Razor V-17 Youth, Multi-Sport Helmet has guaranteed ultimate smoothness uses with an additional sizing pad set for the perfect individual fit. The ergonomic cutting edge designed padding and adjustable straps ensure you perfect fitting.
Moreover, the V-17 has multi-vent on top and side will keep your head cool in hot weather.
- Cutting-edge youth safety helmet for scooting, biking, skating, and more.
- Ergonomic interior padding is comfortable and secure.
- 17 top and side vents help rider keep a cool head on hot days.
- Side release buckles adjust and fasten quickly; sleek Black gloss color.
- Fits head sizes 21.5 to 23 inches; for ages 8 to 14; complies with CPSC standards.
Definitely hard and durable.
Loveable 14 different cool colors.
- Lots of color variation.
- Careful before ordering for under age-5 (Size doesn’t fit for all)
- The product description says its size 21.5 to 23. But its actual fitting size is 22 to 23.5
Raskullz Mohawk Helmet:
Need something extra cute graphics designing helmets with protective too. We are strongly recommending to you go with Raskullz. In this Raskullz Mohawk Helmet designing with molded 3D graphics and made of silicone rubber. Comes with twelve different colors and three or four sizes which is ensure by ages in 3 to 5+. Shock absorbing EPS inner Shell and adjustable nylon chin straps can give you perfect fitting.
Radical Protection and Aerodynamic cooling vents keep your head fresh and cool in hot temperature.
- Molded 3D helmet design rocks every kid’s world
- CPSC & ASTM certified
- Shock-absorbing EPS inner shell protects the noggin
- Aerodynamic cooling vents keep your bucket fresh
- Nylon straps adjust for a great fit
- Complies with CPSC and ASTM which is standard for bicycle helmets.
- 12 different color with great 3D design.
- Affordable price and durable.
- You should keep eye on size while buying it.
- Mohawk on this helmet is not removable.
JBM Skateboard Helmet:
Basically ‘JBM international’ design their products for multi-sporting activities, such as skateboarding, cycling, BMX biking, scooting, inline & roller skating and more commitment to safety protection. In this JBM Skateboard Helmet has anti-shock function can absorb external pressure cases by crush in your sporting activities. Vents design with the aerodynamic and EPS foam on the inside would be sweating during high-temperature days.
This feature would help to reduce the temperature and keep cool when performing intense body movements.
- Impact Resistance: the skateboard helmet adopts durable tough shell with soft liner which could absorb external pressure caused by crash in skating activities. Wearing the scooter helmet, will feel much safer and more confident, and thus perform better in sports activities.
- Ventilation: as designed with multiple vents, special aerodynamic design, and breathable foam, the skate helmets help reduce sweating and keep men and women feel cool even during intense body movement, which is considered as cool helmets for skateboarding or roller skate.
- Adjustable straps for better fit: The skateboarding helmets equipped with adjustable straps for adult to adjust flexibly to get a better fit. As adopt lightweight material with excellent quality, this skating helmet won’t cause additional pressure to head. The adult wears the longboard helmets safe and comfortable.
- Multisport gear: As ideal skateboard accessories, the cool helmets are widely used in skating activities such as skateboarding, roller skating, inline skate, pro scooter, electric scooter, rollerblading, longboard and two-wheel electronic board. As play great protective function during these activities, the skateboard helmets are considered as the best helmets for skating activities.
- Pakage Helmet: X1; Small: 18.1’’-19.7, Medium: 19.7’’-22.8”, Large: 20.9’’-23.2”
- Durable and soft liner which could absorb external pressure.
- Multi sporting features.
- Affordable price and 7 different cool colors.
- 1 x Year In order to improve our brand image and product quality warranty.
- You should keep eye on size while buying it.
- It seems a little bit bulky but not so heavier.
Nutcase Helmets Review: Patterned Street Bike Helmet
And have also EPS foam liner. 2 in front vents, 7 top-mounted exhaust vents, 2 back exhaust vents in total 11 vents can get more fresh air while you riding. In Nutcase Gen 3 Helmet is now featured with new sizing, improved ventilation, lighter weight, better reflectivity, a detachable visor and removable spin dial which are great features. 201/2″ – 22″ (52cm – 56cm), 22″ – 231/2″ (56cm – 60cm) and 231/2″ – 25″ (60cm – 64cm) are three size is available on current market and Certified by CPSC, ASTM.
- Protect your Noggin: Being safe is a no-brainer! Protect your noggin with the Street Helmet. It’s filled with protective EPS foam designed to disperse energy on impact and certified for biking and skating.
- Fits your Head: The Street Helmet has a dial fit system that you can adjust and remove as needed. It comes with three sets of foam pads to change out for a more customized fit.
- Snap-in and Go: Snap in and out of your helmet in a flash, even with gloves. The Fidlock magnetic closure is easy to open and close and it’s covered in soft padding that’s comfortable on your chin.
- Light and Breezy: The lightweight, in-mold shell has 11 vents and internal channeling for maximum airflow to keep you cool as a cucumber, all day long.
- Suits your Soul: Brighten your daily commute or evening ride with these fun patterns and colors. The Street Helmet comes with a detachable visor and 360-degree reflectivity for a flashy look and extra safety.
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 9.6 x 7.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Very strong and durable too.
- Different sizes available which are really great for every age.
- 20+ different colors can give you extra choice able option.
- Chin strap on back is a little bit short.
- The visor comes unattached and you may need to assemble it manually.
Flybar Helmet: Dual Certified Helmet
The Brand name Flybar is made Dual Certified (CPSC & ASTM) best helmet for scooter riding and also multi-sport with adjustable dial wide vented to ensure safe and comfortable fit. In this Flybar Dual Certified Helmet, they have 12 stylish wide vent and 9 different colors with 3 different sizes for a perfect fit.
Strong ABS outer shell and thick EPS foam inner lining make the helmet lightweight and ensure protecting your head form any unexpected injuries.
- Flybar Dual Certified Helmet: All our best helmets are CPSC & ASTM Safety Certified for bicycling, longboarding, roller and in-line skating, aggressive/trick skateboarding, scooter & pogoing.
- Color and Design: Whether you want a cool printed design or a simple solid matte color, each is a great and safe choice. 12 wide stylish vents on each Flybar Helmet to provide you with even airflow to keep you cool.
- Sizing: S/M (53-55cm/20.8-21.6in); M/L (55-58cm/21.6-22.8in); L/XL (58-61cm/22.8-24in) For a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead to ensure you choose the correct size.
- Protection: Safely protect your head from impact while providing a comfortable and snug fit.
- Fits your Head: The Flybar Certified Helmets features an adjustable spin dial on the back of the helmet to ensure you achieve a perfect and safe fit.
- CPSC & ASTM safety certified
- Available in 9 different colors.
- Adjustable spin dial for a perfect fit
- Definitely for multisport
- Strap may be a little short
- Need to keep eye on ensuring size while buying it.
Triple Eight Gotham Helmet:
It should already know about the Triple 8 helmet and its new one is called Triple Eight Gotham Helmet. Trying to keep save your Brain container (Just joking, It’s your head. Ha ha) you need a protection like helmet.
And The Triple Eight Gotham Helmet can deserve to trust to save your head on unusual crash or brain injury.
To reduce rotational forces to the brain caused by angled impacts for using MIPS Technology which is developed by brain surgeons and scientists the helmet named on Triple 8 brainsaver.
CPSC, ASTM dual certified and strong Abs outer shell with patented Cone head EPS liner technology can provide a lighter weight helmet in multi-sporting activities. Eight different colors and ensuring perfect fitting XS/S 18.9 – 21.3 in (48 – 54 cm) S/M 21.7 – 22.8 in (55 – 58 cm) L/XL 23.2 – 24 in (59 – 61 cm) three available sizes which gives us more choosing option by Triple Eight Gotham Helmet.
- Dual Certified: Complies with U.S. CPSC Bike and ASTM Skate safety standards
- Fits your Head: Complete with our renowned Sweatsaver Fit Pads for added comfort.
- Adjustable Fit Dial System, with reflective dial, to create a custom fit.
- Includes 2 sets of fit pads to customize fit. And Grooved EPS for excellent airflow
- CPSC & ASTM safety certified
- Available in 9 different colors.
- Includes 2 sets pads for perfect fitting.
- rotational energy is absorbed and redistributed by the MIPS layer
- Probably air flow is not good at highly hot weather.
- It’s a little bulky too. But not so much to ignore it.
Troxel Spirit Performance Helmet:
Safety is must! Scooter, Skate, cycle, horse, bike whatever you want to ride make sure you are safe on that. The Troxel Spirit Helmet is basically made for the horse riders but doesn’t even think it is only for them because team Troxel says, they are made Best Helmet for Scooter Riding to ensuring safety riders head. Moreover, Troxel is the leading provider of ASTM and SEI certified equestrian helmets.
From youth to adults in riding experiences Troxel Spirit Performance Helmet is one of the best helmets for multipurpose activities.
Flex tip visor and New low profile with full coverage design is a great feature on Troxel Spirit Performance Helmet.
- ASTM/SEI certified
- DialFit System
- New low profile, full coverage design
- FlexTip Visor
- New size range
- Maximum Airflow Vent Placement
- FlipFold removable washable headliner with Air-Channel technology
- Item Specific Sizing: X-Small (61/4 – 61/2), Small (61/2 – 6 7/8) Medium (7 – 7 3/8), Large (73/8 – 73/4)
- Multi colors (9 different colors)
- FlipFold removable and washable headliner
- Great durability with protection.
- Fashionable and nice design.
- Might be a little heavyweight.
Bell Minnie Mouse Toddler Helmet:
Here is another cute awesome 3D ears mouse face design protective helmet by bell Minnie. In Bell, Minnie mouse toddler helmet has dual certified CPSC 1203 Bike and ASTM and seven vents to keep little heads cool and dry as usual.
In cool designing and Side-squeeze buckle for easy adjustment is really great for those cute toddlers. And she is gonna love it also.
- Fits head sizes: 48-52 cm and 50-54 cm
- 7 vents for getting fresh air.
- Side-squeeze buckle for easy adjustment
- CPSC 1203 Bike and ASTM F1492 Skate compliant
- Dual certified helmet in low range price
- Cool 3D design and perfect fit for toddlers
- Easy adjustable and lightweight.
- Keep clear eye on sizing while buying it.
- This is not for adults.
Critical Cycles Classic Commuter Helmet: Bike/Skate/Multi-Sport CM-1 Helmet:
To keep your head protected from unusual crashes, in this Critical Cycles helmet will help you to save on ride your bikes, skateboards, roller skates and scooters even in other multisport also. The ultimate head protection from accidental brain injury by Critical Cycles Classic Commuter Bike/Skate/Multi-Sport SM-1 Helmet is really good for grab it.
In this helmet, US CPSC safety standard tested with approved and high-quality ABS surrounds EPS foam can take a lot of outsider pressure with ensuring safety on impact.
If you need some fresh air on wearing this CM-1 helmet the helmet can do it also with 10 rectangular vents.
- This is how to measure your head for a bike helmet: Measure the circumference of your head. Put the measuring tape about 1cm above your eyebrows and go all the way around your head in an even loop.
- Us CPSC safety standard tested and approved. Classic skate design helmet with 10 vents to keep you cool and comfortable and 2 sets of interchangeable pads for a custom fit.
- Fully formed ABS surrounds high-quality EPS foam to ensure safety on impact
- Keep your head protected in this Critical Cycles helmet as you ride on your bikes, Skateboards, roller skates, and scooters.
- Pick from a variety of matte Colors to perfectly accent your bike and augment your personality.
- Item Specific Sizing: Small: 51-55 cm / 20 – 21.75 inches, Small: 51-55 cm / 20″-21.75″, Medium: 55-59 cm / 21.75″-23.25″ and Large: 59-63cm / 23.25″-24.75″
- Cool design with 7 different colors.
- Enough strong to protect unexpected accident injury.
- Durable and lightweight.
- really does provide good ventilation
- It may be not good for skinny skull head.
- Looking a little bit larger and you need to keep eye on size while buying it.
- In tight fit, the head may be got a headache.
Buying a best kids scooter helmets not a big deal. But Considering few things is must. What are those?
Best Kids Scooter Helmets Reviews । Buying Guide:
Build in Material:
Enough is enough! There is no consider with built in materiel.
Make sure, what material use for? Is this dual certified? How sturdy or friendly is this?
If a helmet is really made by strong protective material then it prevent hurting you from any accidental incident.
However, strong Abs outer shell and EPS (expanded polystyrene foam) foam insider line can absorb unusual impact. The carbon fiber found inexpensive helmet and this can take care you more.
This is the really most important measurable section before you should buy a helmet for yourself. If your helmet can’t adjust with your head then it can be more annoying for you. Eventually, it makes strong pain on your head in tight fit.
Furthermore, loose-fitting helmet on your head can’t take any care while you are in crashes.
In riding experience with a helmet, you don’t play in the long run if your helmet is not enough ventilation available. This is why ventilation is must in your helmet.
Otherwise, helmet with enough vent gives you sufficient air flow and keep cool your head in hot weather.
It’s a simple thought, no single certified best kids helmet will not ever be able to take pressure which can take dual-certified helmet. So, certification is not less important in buying the best helmet for scooter riding.
Why Helmet is for protection!
In 2020: According to US best Kids Health Magazine, only in USA, every year about 3 million kids go to the emergency room because of head injuries, and at least 10 thousand kids have injuries that require a few days to month stay in the hospital.
Even some of these injuries are so serious and injurious people will die also usually from bad head injuries. That is why it is very important to pick a quality Helmet for full protection for you.
Save your life’s and Be happy always!
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs):
Question: Which one is really good for protection!
Answer: The helmet should make out of heavy duty and durable PVC, which makes it tough, impact resistant and shock absorbent, while keeping the weight at minimum. Moreover, keep your head cool and don’t give any extra head pain.
Question: What should good at wearing with protection (lightweight or heavy)?
If you always take some extra weight on your top of the head. Is it really can be good! We don’t think so.
The heavyweight helmets also are the same. Some of us just thought heavy means extra protection, it may be a little extra protection but it can give you more extra pressure on your head also. This is really bad in pros and cons ratio.
Precisely the lightweight Helmet makes it very comfortable to wear for prolonged periods of time with protection.
In the end line, we like to say in this Best Helmet for Scooter Riding Reviews, this is not only a scooter helmets reviews moreover this is also clearance for caution against your head injuries from multi accidental crashes and gives the light on the way to how to keep safe your head in multi-sports activities.
EXTRA: Did You Like to See 2019’s
Top-3 Cool Design Helmets!